Lady Grey Milk Tea Jam is a dairy-based spread infused with a subtle hint of Lady Grey Tea. With just the right combination of 5 ingredients, you can enjoy such a smooth, creamy and aromatic jam. Spread it on a slice of golden toasted bread or swirl in fruit slices for a taste of heaven on earth.
Well, we know the drill, store-bought will never be better than home-made. Take a look at the video above, and learn how to make your very own decadent Lady Grey Milk Tea Jam.
Note that the jam may come off as liquid in the first place but don’t worry, as it cools, it solidifies into a spreadable, thick texture. If by any chance, you desire a thinner texture, add a couple of extra tablespoons of milk to the mixture.
Feel free to leave a question or two below if you have any doubts. Happy cooking!
Lady Grey Milk Tea Jam
- 1 Saucepan
- 1 Wooden Spatula
- 1 Balloon Whisk
- 1 Mason Jar
- 250 ml Whole Milk
- 150 ml Whipping Cream
- 10 g Condensed Milk
- 30 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 bags Lady Grey Tea
- Salt, to balance (Optional)
- – Mix whole milk, whipping cream, and condensed milk in a saucepan, put under medium-low heat. Keep on stirring and let simmer.
- Add Lady Grey Teabags in the mixture, and brew for 5-10 minutes until fragrant and the colour turn light brown. Remove teabags.
- Turn the stove down to low heat and add in dark brown sugar.
- Whisk vigorously until the mixture has reached the desired consistency. For the final touch, and turn off the heat.
- Before diving in, store in a sterilized jar and let cool in the fridge overnight to allow jam to set.
- Enjoy Your Jam!